Thursday, April 10, 2008

Frankie Day


I love Thursdays, especially this Thursday. I was up at 5:45 wide awake and working! DJ and I went for a walk all through his back neighborhood, accompanied by all these darling elderly couples! When we got back, Crystal was making a gorgeous breakfast!! Such an undeservedly lovely morning :)

And another highlight -- pedicures with Frankie! I just adore this little girl and her family, and I have been so blessed to be a part of their lives for the last three and a half years. I started nannying for Frankie my first week of college. She was only three! It was time for us to have a girls date :) We were joined by Brooke and were certainly the object of much amusement from our toe-painters!


6 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Every morning with you is "undeservedly lovely"

|| davidjay || said...

I thought the red pill was the good one??? ;)

Michael + Anna Costa said...

I totally recognize the lady doing Frankie's toes! :) That's the Paseo Nuevo nail place, right? (I guess I've been in there WAY too much!)

xo

.Alli.son. said...

Oh my goodness, really??? Too funny! She just loved Frankie (who I think was a bit intimidated!)

Unknown said...

Frankie is sooo big! I love that you have continued to be with her amongst all your crazy scheduling. You roooock.

Anonymous said...

That Frankie is just tooo cute!!! :)